Thursday, July 16, 2009

I hate doing laundry but at least the laundry room is pretty!

I am *almost* completely done with the makeover. I have painted everything and am missing just a couple of last minute details. I am getting a vinyl phrase "Laundry, loads of fun" to put over the window, and I have curtains to put up over the washing machine (from the ceiling to the shelf). I will start that curtain tomorrow most likely.
Here is a panaramic picture (I didn't know about this feature on my camera, it's so cool!), sorry the lighting is bad.



Here are some other pictures.


1 comment:

Bridgett said...

It turned out very nice. The color w/the curtains are so pretty together. ... FlyLady says "A Load A Day Keeps The Chaos Away" :O)

 

Popping Bottles | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates