Monday, July 20, 2009

My New Project

I was looking through my sewing websites and was looking at Burda Style when I found a project that I have to go try right now. I am going to make a pair of shorts out of a tshirt! It looks super easy to do and I have everything I need to make it... just a tshirt! Though I will have to find a good tshirt that I wouldn't mind changing. Off to sew!

Update!

Here is the finished product. It came out super cute! But like someone posted on the comments section of the tutorial, there isn't too much room in the butt. But they make cute pajama bottoms nonetheless. I think this will be a good quick and easy gift to give. I will have to find the perfect tshirts for my friends! It took me a total of about an hour to make and that was only because I had to keep reading the tutorial to make sure I was right on track.

Here is the front view:


Here is a back view:


Side view:


Side view:

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Very Cute! Sewing is so much fun!

 

Popping Bottles | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates